>> Make a Gift to the College
Make a Gift to the College
The following activities are areas to which you may wish to contribute.
- The James L. Winkle College of Pharmacy Annual Fund: This fund allows the College to enhance the excellence of its programs, especially in the areas of student support such as travel to professional meetings, student organizations, teaching technology, renovation of facilities, and much more.
- Dean's Discretionary Fund: This fund allows the Dean and College to selectively earmark special projects for support. Examples include special scholarship support for students, faculty development, alumni activities, and special equipment purchases.
The James L. Winkle College of Pharmacy Programs
- Kowalewski Pharmacy Practice Scholarship Fund: Assistance to students interested in a career in pharmacy practice.
- Wilfred S. Pahner Pharmacy Scholarship Fund: This fund provides scholarship monies for students in good standing pursuing a career in community pharmacy practice.
- Mark C. and Ida Lou Carl Scholarship Fund: Assistance to students interested in all areas of pharmacy.
- Joseph W. Carl Chair: Faculty development
- Industrial Pharmacy: Graduate support
- Cosmetic Sciences: Graduate Support
- General Student Scholarship
For more information, view the University of Cincinnati Foundation, or contact Dean Daniel Acosta, PhD at (513)558-3784.